It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We will not sell or rent the information collected on our sites to anyone. We are the sole custodians of the information we collect. We only have access to/collect information that you give us via the online course, email or other direct contact from you.
- Information that you provide while completing the online course will not be disclosed to any third party with personally/institutionally identifiable information.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or as part of the course you are enrolled in. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to provide the services.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
- To support you/your organization during compliance audits, we will hold completion records for as long as your organization is in contract with GetInclusive. Upon conclusion of a contract, your organization can request an archive of completion data. GetInclusive will delete personally/institutionally identifiable attributes from the data upon conclusion of the contract.
- We share aggregated demographic information with your organization administrators / sponsors and our partners and use it internally to support research and marketing. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Your organization administrators / sponsors who provided you with access to the course are provided with anonymized, aggregated and randomized response data. We do not provide to anyone, even your organization administrators / sponsors access to individually identifiable data or individual’s responses to questions.
- We will not share or display and content you share/upload without your consent.
- It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Your Access to, and Control, Over Information
(1) You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the “contact us” page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
(2) You are provided online access to Student/Participant Journal where you are able to retrieve a document listing all your individual responses to essays that were not marked as anonymous. We provide you access to this document for your personal record of progress through the course. Only you have access to this document. We encourage to keep this document in a safe and secure location and take personal responsibility in how you chose to share it.
* note - Journal are not a default feature of all modules
(3) You should take all necessary precautions while registering. We encourage you to use a password distinct from other websites to ensure that your hacked password on other sites are not reused to gain access to your data on the Get Inclusive site, or vice versa.
(4) Your Organization Administrator/Sponsor’s access to Your Information Organization Administrators/Sponsors are given access to:
- Enrollment and progress information, e.g. student xyz has completed 50% of the course; 12 students have registered. Enrollment and progress information will be personally identifiable.
- Aggregated, anonymized and randomized response data stripped of personally identifiable information. In cases where there are insufficient students in your organization where students’ identity could be “guessed”, we will pad the responses to ensure at least 10 responses for every question are provided or let you come to a sharing agreement with your administrator/sponsor. We will not be providing response data for fewer than 10 responses.
- Organization Administrator/Sponsors are NOT given access to:
- Individual participants journals
- Individual participants responses (marked confidential when the responses were provided; these responses are not stored with any personally identifiable information therefore cannot be tied back to the respondent)
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use SSL certificates to encrypt data between your browser and our servers. You can
verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, development or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Questions marked as “Confidential Anonymous” have all personally identifiable information removed once you complete the course. Responses to such questions are stored with a random ID which is not linked to you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to Data
Please contact us if you would like to amend any data related to you, or if you are the administrator, your organization or your participants.