Accessibility Statement for Get Inclusive Training
Get Inclusive understands and promotes the importance of ensuring the full inclusion of all persons by fostering an accessible and welcoming environment for all. We promote this value of inclusion through our modules, and also through our identity - inclusion is in our name.
We are committed to providing an obstacle-free environment for our learners, customers, employees and anyone who uses our products or contacts us. We are committed to applying the highest standards of inclusion, dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity.
Measures to support accessibility
Get Inclusive, Inc takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Get Inclusive Training:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Get Inclusive Training is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Get Inclusive Training. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Get Inclusive Training:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 9450 SW Gemini Dr Suite 99692, Beaverton, OR 97008-7105
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Get Inclusive Training is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Desktop and Mobile device browsers / operating systems with assistive technology (screen readers) on Windows, MacOS, iOS
Accessibility of Get Inclusive Training relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Get Inclusive, Inc assessed the accessibility of Get Inclusive Training by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
An evaluation report for Get Inclusive Training is available at: https://www.getinclusive.com/vpat